Sunday, November 18, 2007

Goodbye disABILITY Awareness Week

It is with much sorrow that I bid adieu to disABILITY Awareness Week, well not really, but I love melodrama. I hope everybody had a great week and got out there to make sure that people were aware of you and whatever abilities you may posses. I, myself, posses very few, but if they start handing out awards for Most Naps Taken I will be a front runner. I would also sweep the Most Ways To Eat Peanut Butter Award, Most Likely To Sleep Through Anything, and the coveted award for Least Stuff Done. Yes, I am a woman of many talents, try not to be too jealous. I need to mention a few Honorable Mentions I should receive, they include: Worst Night Vision, Most Likely To Not See That Car Or Pedestrian, Quickest To Repel Men, and of course Hottest Gimp--remember I said Honorable Mention, you would take that last one for sure.

No comments: