Friday, November 2, 2007

Feedback

Due to an underwhelming amount of feedback I am going to assume that everyone is just loving this new blog thing of mine. Yes, I have been able to infer, from no comments, that everything is perfect and as before have unflinchingly looked life in the eye and called it as I see it much to every one's total agreement. Who needs any feedback or comments to show that one's readers have a pulse? Not me, no sir! Silence is manna for me, my meat and potatoes. So I will continue to take total silence as total admiration and adoration and continue to deceive myself, knowing full well that if my little sister had internet she would make sure I never had any doubts.


Update:I have finally got some feedback from the hottest member of my family, and I am not talking about myself. If this continues I may have to start my polls... am dying to anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I absolutely LOVE it :) it brightens my weary days.