Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*Author's Note*

After much slitty/stank eyed glares, Sugarbowl raised the white flag and we will be back on the 'net either today or tomorrow -- I'm using my big sister's Internet right now. It has been tough and I feel like I have no idea what is going on in the world, but it is worth it to have her fold first, especially as I have never backed down when I am in the right before and I see no reason to start now, so it could have been a llllooooonnnnnggggg time before one of us finally cracked. Good thing I took one for the team. I have been busily tending my nest of ideas for a blog post, and I think I see some of them about to hatch. I can't wait to be back and catch up on all that has been going on in your worlds again. Here's hoping it was not as bleak and empty as my domestic struggle has been -- Team Blindbeard RULES!

2 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

Glad you are on your way back!

BRAINCHEESE said...

I'm a little slow here, but glad you're back...I HAVE no excuse for my internet lax. Sigh...